13 Jan What’s on the Menu – Beef Stroganoff
Author: Lori Forster
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 1¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ C. Whipping cream or milk
- ½ C. chopped onion
- ¼ C. butter or margarine
- 1 (10½ ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine meat, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until golden.
- Add meat and brown while stirring.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on elbow macaroni, egg noodles or rice.