What’s on the Menu – Crockpot Lasagna
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 28-oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and add onion and pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Pour into a small bowl, and set aside. Brown ground beef, and drain. Mix in pepper/onion mixture. Stir in garlic powder, and pepper.
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup sauce on the bottom and layer with half of the ravioli. Then layer with half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and another cup of sauce. Repeat until you use all ingredients, making sure that you sprinkle cheese on top as last layer. Bake on low for 3-5 hours.